Asset management is nothing new for agencies looking to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to compliance. There are various ways to get accurate and complete visibility over your assets, but most organizations struggle to even know where to begin. The ability to track assets properly and understand the cost (both financial and otherwise) associated with each can bring your agency into compliance early and ensure that you stay there with permanence.
AssetPath is an enterprise solution that makes it easy to manage all of your agency’s assets in one secure, cloud-based platform. Eliminate the disparate tracking of assets on email, paper forms, and spreadsheets and store your asset data in an easy-to-use, single source of truth so you can view the data you need anytime, anywhere. Asset Path doesn’t just automate your workflows, because it’s hosted on the cloud your workers will be able to access assets on the go through any mobile platform.
Smart agencies grow when they focus on ensuring compliance, safety, and other benefits. A recent Deloitte study showed agencies that transferred their asset management system to the cloud increased asset uptime and availability by more than 20 percent and reduced annual maintenance costs by more than 40 percent.
Visibility is the main selling point for entering into an asset management program, since you can’t fix a problem if you don’t know you have it. Reliable, real-time asset management is key. The right tool will be able to manage your people, devices, and vehicle fleet all in one place. AssetPath ensures maintenance requirements are met through alerts; improves warranty cost recover;, increases productivity; and saves on labor, material, and inventory costs over time by keeping all this material in one secure place.
With AssetPath, you can:
- Increase asset visibility, tracking, and lifecycle management
- Increase asset and fleet availability, reliability, and lifespan
- Ensure compliance with required maintenance
- Improve warranty cost recovery
- Reduce maintenance costs and asset failures
- Decrease inventory duration and control cost using automation
- Gather real-time information with reporting and dashboards
- Simplify request, incident, and ordering with graphical catalogs
- Increase productivity with easy-to-use, task-focused mobile UX
- Save money through reduced labor, inventory, and material costs
AssetPath customers are reporting:
- Increased asset uptime and availability by more than 20 percent
- Reduced annual maintenance costs by more than 40 percent
- Total lifecycle cost savings up to 20 percent
- Increased return on assets (ROA) by up to 5 percent
- Increased labor utilization by more than 10 percent
- Increased warranty recoveries by 20 percent
- Reduced inventory levels and costs by more than 20 percent
- Reduced parts and materials costs by up to 10 percent
- Reduction in overtime labor and contractor costs by 50 percent
- Management yielding benefits equivalent to 20 percent of the total spending portfolio within three to five years
Easily add end-to-end asset management to the platform you are currently using or contact Cask to let our program managers show you how to implement a complete managed security system with AssetPath, available now on the ServiceNow platform.