The 3-day ITIL Foundation course offers candidates a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used, and their contribution to Service Management practices.
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Do you require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework?
- Do you need to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization?
- Are youworking within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL requiring you to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement program?
- Do the concepts of ITIL Frameworks interest you?
The ITIL qualification is open to any individuals who may have an interest in the subject.
Course Schedule and Cost:
- WHEN: June 3rd to June 5th
- TIME:9:00am – 5:00pm